Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More wonderfulness for your eyes....

I always love sharing beautiful things with you!!
Here is a print I found this weekend and I absolutely love her.
The name is: The Cottage Girl by Thomas Gainesborough
It's a very old painting...isn't she beautiful??



Our weekend was so wonderful at DH's brother's home....
I thought I'd share a few glimpses inside.
It was absolutely gorgeous!!!

















I've had a serious creative dry spell!!
I always want to kick myself when this happens but I'm trying not to.
I have so many projects lined up to work on for the antique space and
still need to work on them...oh well, the laundry was so far behind,
I'll get to those projects soon I hope!

Wishing you an amazing Tuesday sweet friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn

10 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

What a beautiful home, Dawn!

marie said...

The Cottage Girl is beautiful ~ thank you for sharing her with us.

I love the brick in the bathroom of your brother-in-law's home. It's a lovely home.

Peridots Garden Blog said...

Dear Sweet Dawn,

If this is a "dry spell" God please, I implore you, let me have a dry spell just like Dawn's! Please!

Simply gorgeous photos of a super gorgeous home!

Ahhh, when I first stopped by there were only photos...I thought y'all went on a vacation!

If you get a chance just add a little prayer so God will consider letting me have a "dry spell" just like yours...please...pretty please...

Sandy

Barbara Jean said...

We will always have more projects and ideas than time, so relax, do up some laundry, clean a little, and before you know it you will be back at it.

I'm not having a dry spell, just no time. soon i hope!! =)

Love the old painting of the little girl.
And the expression on her doggies face is so.... adorable.
blessings
barbara jean

Dorthe said...

Thank you sweet friend for the beautifull image.
Looks like a huge house you visited, Dawn,looks beautifull---
what is a :dry spell,- something you can`t look up in the dictonairy, lol.
Hope you have more sun ,than I have here, so grey all over,today,-well it will return.
Love to you sweetie, and big hug.
Dorthe

Suzann said...

What a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

How beautiful, Dawn! They have a lot of bedrooms! Love the staircase with the white and dark stain.

Dawnll said...

Wow that is a beautiful home, glad you shared.
I understand the dry spell and hear your guilt also. I am giving myself permission to let it happen and not worry about what I don't get done.
Check out this great articleHere Hope you enjoy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a beautiful home...I love the bathroom...the tiles are awesome! Love the little girl in the print, too. So winsome! ♥

TheresainMS said...

Beautiful home! Love this print you've shared, thank you so much!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...